It’s pumpkin season and this is a perfect, delicious, super moist, gluten-free and above all – healthy!
My girlfriend made these last night, came over today with a sample of them in her hand and a bag of fresh pumpkin for me to make these amazing bars! So I did, and they are fantastic!
- In a food processor, combine coconut flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon
- Pulse in eggs, pumpkin, honey and oil until well combined
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand ( you can substitute with raisins)
- Transfer batter to an 8 x 8 inch baking dish
- Bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes
- Cool and serve
Makes 16 Squares
Recipe is courtesy of Elenas Pantry