Avocado Oil is rich in flavour with a bright green color that has many health benefits.
Here are the facts:
- Effective in fighting off free radicles
- Rich in monounsaturated fats that help lower bad cholesterol and decrease risk of cardiovascular decease.
- High in Vitamin E, which can boost immunity and promote healthy skin.
- High smoke point – prevents toxins, radicals and decomposed materials from ending up in your food.
- Cold-pressed – a process which contains it’s flavour and nutritional value.
I suggest using Avocado oil for salads, marinades and roasted vegetables. The mild nutty flavour compliments these suggestions really well.
There are many brands of Avocado Oil on the market. I suggest Presidents Choice for $10.99 or Chosen Foods, which you can purchase at Costco.